In conjunction with the HSE, the Acupuncture Council of Ireland (ACI) has issued advice on safely re-opening of Acupuncture clinics. We will be implementing this advice to ensure the safety of our patients through the phased lifting of the current lockdown.
These guidelines include:
- Pre-screening of Patients – All patients will be screened based on HSE recommendations
- Pre & Post Treatment Clinic Cleaning – All contact surfaces will be disinfected before and after each patient
- Closed Waiting Area – We have closed the waiting area in the clinic to minimise contact between patients. We are asking you to remain in your vehicle until called into the clinic.
- Contact Tracing – We will be following contact tracing guidelines from the HSE
- Use of PPE – We will be using PPE as required including gloves, masks, etc as required.
- Staggered Appointment Times – To further reduce unnecessary contact between patients and to allow time for disinfecting , we will be increasing the time between patients. As a result, it will be more important than ever for you to arrive at your scheduled appointment time as it will not be possible to extend your treatment time beyond your scheduled appointment.
We are confident that with your help, we can effectively and safely reopen our clinic.
AFPA’s COVID-19 Supplementary Guide for __Returning to Work Safely__